Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Greensboro, NC

Rookie mistake number 1:   Do NOT put the Scrabble game in a cabinet above a seat while the RV is in motion.

Well, at least it was entertaining to watch the game and then several folders of paperwork fall out of the cabinet in slow motion.

We're here visiting Janine and Joel, and we've happened upon some record setting heat. I heard the words "hottest day of the summer" on the radio this afternoon as I approached the area. Awesome.

One thing I really do love about Greensboro...the Delicious Bakery at the corner of Lawndale and Pisgah Church Roads has the best cannolis south of New York I've ever had. And believe me, I've looked. They have lots of other great looking pastries and cupcakes and beautiful cakes...but I can't bring myself to cheat on the cannolis.

1 comment:

  1. MMM those cannolis look awesome! AS good as the ones at Mike's in Boston!

    ReplyDelete